After a lot of persuasion, I have decided to start doing videos again.
Show More After a lot of persuasion, I have decided to start doing videos again.
This video was filmed by my boyfriend, Aaron (here is his link: http://twitter.com/#!/theincarna) & I did all the editing work. VIEW IN 720P
This isn't really a video to teach you how to do make-up, its more of a video to show you how I do make-up everyday. The steps are pretty self explanatory.
Visit my blog: http://instant-mint.blogspot.com
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Glitter that Shirley gave me
- Mac Eyeshadows: Soft Brown Matte, Amber Lights
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow: Twice Baked
- Mac Eyeliner in Smolder (This kind of sucks. I usually use Revlon ColorStay but I used this eyeliner for this video. )
- Fake Eyelashes Glamorous Eye by Diamond Lash
- She Gloo (This glue is fast to dry but not waterproof)
- Kate Volume Mascara
- Make-Up Forever Sculpting Kit
- CanMake Lipstick in Baby Beige
- Mac Lipgloss in C-THRU
I'm not sponsored by any company.
My contacts -- GEO super nudy gray.