PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC Disclosure: I purchased almost all of the products mentioned in this video. Arbonne Makeup Primer was sent courtesy of the mentioned Arbonne representative in the bottom bar. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Wet N' Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in #205B Sugar Coat (V).
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eyeshadow Primer (*V)
3. Inglot eye shadow in #112R (CF)
4. Inglot eye shadow in #111R (CF)
5. Inglot eye shadow in #504 (CF)
6. Inglot eye shadow in #403 (CF)
7. Inglot eye shadow in #363 *matte (CF)
8. Inglot eye shadow in #458 (CF)
9. Inglot eye shadow in #65 AMC (CF)
10. Inglot eye shadow in #453 (CF)
11. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Sin (V)
12. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Graffiti (V)
13. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
14. Hourglass Film Noir Lash Lacquer in Kohl (CF)
15. Kiss Lashes in #03 (V, 100% human hair)
1. Illamasqua Cream Blush in Laid (CF)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics highlighter in Little Rock (*V, A Girl's Best Friend, 2012)
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner in Illegal (V)
2. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Champagne Room (CF)
3. Glamour Doll Eyes Lip Fiend in Clark (V)
The vegan eye shadow primer is from:
The 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream is from:
Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics highlighter in Little Rock is sold at:
Pumpkin & Poppy was created by Veggiebeauty-http://www.youtube.com/user/veggiebeauty
How To Get Lighter Hair In One Wash
by Amanda R.
Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Makeup Tutorial
by Amanda R.
QUICK EYEBROW TIP - THIS CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE...
by Wayne G.
Eye Anatomy, Color Analysis & Best Colors for...
by Carol B.
URBAN DECAY ALL NIGHTER FOUNDATION | FIRST...
by Lindsey B.