For holiday orders and gift items needed by Tuesday, December 24, please place your order on or before the dates and times listed below.
We recommend placing your order sooner than later due to uncontrollable circumstances with our shipping partners (such as weather delays or seasonal overload). Orders placed after these deadlines may or may not arrive on or before December 24.
|US||Thursday, December 19th by noon PST*|
|Outside the US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST**|
*If your order includes a hazmat item, the order must be shipped via Standard Shipping. Please allow additional time for delivery.
**This only applies to areas not part of FedEx's international out of delivery areas, which are detailed here. Delivery to these areas will not arrive by December 24.
|US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST|
|Outside the US||Not available, please choose Expedited Shipping|
Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions regarding order delivery timeframes.
PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
On my nails is Wet N' Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in #207B Bite The Bullet (V).
1. The All Natural Face Magic Vegan Eyeshadow Primer (*V)
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Juju (V)
3. Too Faced Natural At Night Palette: (CF)
-Spotlight eye shadow
-Nightcap eye shadow
-Cocoa Star eye shadow
-Moon Stone eye shadow
-Night Fever eye shadow
4. Inglot eye shadow in #111R *matte eye shadow (CF)
5. Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black (V)
6. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner in Carbon Black (V)
7. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
1. Too Faced Full Bloom Lip & Cheek Creme Color in Tea Rose (V)
2. Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Softly Illuminating Translucent Powder (CF)
1. 100% Pure Cremestick in Perfect Naked Berry (*V)
2. Tarte Lipsurgence Natural Lip Luster in adored (CF, *paraben free)