To ensure your order arrives in time for Christmas, be sure to place your order before the shipping deadlines below. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible in case of unforeseeable delays.
|Monday, December 19th by noon PST*|
*If your order includes a hazmat item, the order must be shipped via Standard Shipping. Please allow additional time for delivery.
|Monday, December 12th by noon PST|
Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions regarding order delivery timeframes.
PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Bdellium Tools Yellow Bambu Chic Mineral (All Vegan) Brushes coming soon! If you want to shop the green line, be sure to check out Bdellium Tools for more: http://www.bdelliumstore.com/category/70792698501/1/Green-Bambu.htm
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC Disclosure: I purchased almost all of the products mentioned in this video. Arbonne Makeup Primer was sent courtesy of the mentioned Arbonne representative in the bottom bar. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Wet N' Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in #209C Candy-Licious (V).
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance (V)
2. Too Faced eye shadow in Nude Scene (CF)
3. Inglot eye shadow in #390 matte (CF)
4. Inglot eye shadow in #461 D.S. (CF)
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Sin (V0
6. Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black (V)
7. Inglot eye shadow in #453 D.S. (CF)
8. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
9. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black (V)
10. Inglot eye shadow in #465 D.S. (CF)
11. Hourglass Film Noir Lash Lacquer in Kohl (CF)
1. Urban Decay Glide On Cheek Tint in Indecent (V)
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Naked (V)
2. Salma Hayek Nuance Color Vibrance Lipstick in #175 Paprika (V, *paraben free)
3. Salma Hayek Nuance Nuance Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in #125 Pomegranate (CF, *paraben free)