PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC: Everything shown was purchased with my own money. I am not sponsored or affiliated with any of the items shown. Items from Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics were given to me in a swap with Veggie Beauty. I am not sponsored or affiliated with her line of cosmetics.
On my nails is Wet N' Wild Megalast Salon Nail Lacquer in #210C Tropicalia (V)
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Wet N' Wild Coloricon single in Creme Brulee (CF)
4. Too Faced Matte Eye Shadow Collection Palette: (CF)
-Chinchilla eye shadow
-Coffee Bean eye shadow
-Velveteen Bunny eye shadow
-Pebbles eye shadow
-London Fog eye shadow
5. Urban Decay eye shadow in Narcotic (V)
6. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Sin (V)
7. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner in Carbon Black (V)
8. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
9. Hourglass Film Noir Lash Lacquer in Kohl (CF)
1. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics bronzer in Tara Moisturizing Bronzer (*V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics blush in Madam Blush (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics highlight in Little Rock (*V)
Pumpkin & Poppy: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/pumpkinandpoppy
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner in Paranoid (V)
2. Wet N' Wild Megashield Lipstick in #362S Make Me Blush (CF)
3. Zoya Hot Lips Lipgloss in Sorbet (*V)
Zoya Lipgloss: http://zoya.com/content/38/item/Zoya/Zoya_Hot_Lips_Lip_Gloss_Sorbet.html
How To: The Perfect Hair Quiff / Poof / Bump
by Imogen Foxy Locks x.
QUICK EYEBROW TIP - THIS CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE...
by Wayne G.
How To Get Flawless FULL Coverage Foundation
by Kandee Johnson T.
★GIRLY HAIR BUNS FOR LONG HAIR TUTORIAL| 60s...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
by Cerine C.