PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
On my nails is Wet N' Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in #202B Break The Ice (V).
1. All Natural Face Magic Vegan Eyeshadow Primer (*V)
2. Too Faced eye shadow in Nude Scene (CF)
3. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: (CF)
-Tease eye shadow
-Booty Call eye shadow
-Snakebite eye shadow
-Blackout eye shadow
4. Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black (V)
5. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
6. Hourglass Film Noir Lash Lacquer in Kohl (CF)
1. Milani HD Advanced Concealer in #01 (CF)
2. 100% Pure Apple Cheeks Sheer Cheek Tint (*V)
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner in Envious (V)
2. OCC Lip Tar in Vintage (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Moisturizing Lipgloss in Snow White (*V)