Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. (After any applicable discounts are applied.) For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.
Orders shipped to the U.S. require a signature for delivery. We are currently unable to ship to P.O. boxes.
PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Sigma Precision Kit Review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUnDlBhIxwA
Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Review:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzMXcppVJtQ
Inglot Lipstick Collection: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfluXMrIj08
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: All products were purchased by myself, or sent in a swap. I am affiliated with Sigma. Products sent for PR don't receive preferential treatment. I have never been paid for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. All products are labeled either cruelty free or vegan to the best of my knowledge as I know them to be.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Kiki (*V).
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Too Faced Natural At Night Palette: (CF)
-Spotlight eye shadow
-Nightcap eye shadow
-Cocoa Star eye shadow
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in Matte/Camille (CF)
5. Zuzu Luxe Eyeliner in Obsidian (*V)
6. Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara (V)
7. Ardell Wispies in Brown (V, 100% human hair)
Face (Look 1):
1. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation in #43 (V)
2. Too Faced Primed & Poreless in Bronze Tint (CF)
3. 100% Pure Apple Cheeks Sheer Cheek Tint (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil
5. Too Faced Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil (CF)
Lips (Look 1):
1. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner in #67 (V)
2. Morgana's Cryptoria Lipstick in Bee's Knee's (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Pink & Lilac (*V)
1. Morgana's Cryptoria: http://www.morganacryptoria.com/
2. Pumpkin & Poppy: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/pumpkinandpoppy
Face (Look 2):
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Shimmer in Frisky (CF)
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner in Wallflower (V)
2. Inglot Lipstick in #412 *Matte (V)
1. Sigma Sigmax Precision Kit Brush in #P82 (V)
2. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #E30 (V)
3. Sigma Sigmax Flat Top Kabuki in #F80 (V)
4. Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Synthetic Brush in #480
5. ELF Studio Line Stipple Brush (V)
My Sigma Link: My Sigma Affiliate Link: