To ensure your order arrives in time for Christmas, be sure to place your order before the shipping deadlines below. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible in case of unforeseeable delays.
|Monday, December 19th by noon PST*|
*If your order includes a hazmat item, the order must be shipped via Standard Shipping. Please allow additional time for delivery.
|Monday, December 12th by noon PST|
Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions regarding order delivery timeframes.
PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Sigma Precision Kit Review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUnDlBhIxwA
Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Review:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzMXcppVJtQ
Inglot Lipstick Collection: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfluXMrIj08
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: All products were purchased by myself, or sent in a swap. I am affiliated with Sigma. Products sent for PR don't receive preferential treatment. I have never been paid for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. All products are labeled either cruelty free or vegan to the best of my knowledge as I know them to be.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Kiki (*V).
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Too Faced Natural At Night Palette: (CF)
-Spotlight eye shadow
-Nightcap eye shadow
-Cocoa Star eye shadow
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in Matte/Camille (CF)
5. Zuzu Luxe Eyeliner in Obsidian (*V)
6. Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara (V)
7. Ardell Wispies in Brown (V, 100% human hair)
Face (Look 1):
1. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation in #43 (V)
2. Too Faced Primed & Poreless in Bronze Tint (CF)
3. 100% Pure Apple Cheeks Sheer Cheek Tint (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil
5. Too Faced Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil (CF)
Lips (Look 1):
1. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner in #67 (V)
2. Morgana's Cryptoria Lipstick in Bee's Knee's (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Pink & Lilac (*V)
1. Morgana's Cryptoria: http://www.morganacryptoria.com/
2. Pumpkin & Poppy: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/pumpkinandpoppy
Face (Look 2):
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Shimmer in Frisky (CF)
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner in Wallflower (V)
2. Inglot Lipstick in #412 *Matte (V)
1. Sigma Sigmax Precision Kit Brush in #P82 (V)
2. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #E30 (V)
3. Sigma Sigmax Flat Top Kabuki in #F80 (V)
4. Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Synthetic Brush in #480
5. ELF Studio Line Stipple Brush (V)
My Sigma Link: My Sigma Affiliate Link: