PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: All products were purchased by myself, or sent in a swap. I am affiliated with Sigma. Products sent for PR don't receive preferential treatment. I have never been paid for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. All products are labeled either cruelty free or vegan to the best of my knowledge as I know them to be.
On my nails is Orly Nail Lacquer in Synchro (*V).
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perverson (*V)
4. Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Pigment in Alchemists Curse (*V)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics pigment in Couturier (*V)
6. Urban Decay The Black Palette: (CF)
-Jet eye shadow
-Black Dog eye shadow
7. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics pigments in In The Buff (*V)
8. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics pigments in St. Tropez (*V)
9. Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara (V)
1. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation in #43 (V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
3. Too Faced bronzer in Chocolate Soleil (CF)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics blush in Kimber (*V)
5. Fyrinnae Highlighter in In The Spotlight (*V)
1. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner in #67 (V)
2. Inglot Lipstick in #191 *Pearl (CF)
3. The All Natural Face lipgloss in Peppermint Stick (*V)
1. Fyrinnae: http://www.fyrinnae.com/
2. Pumpkin & Poppy: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/pumpkinandpoppy/
3. The All Natural Face: http://theallnaturalface.com/
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush #777 (V)
2. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush #785 (V)
3. Yes To Cucumbers Makeup Remover Wipes (V)
4. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush #769 (V)
5. ELF Studio Line Stipple Brush (V)
Bdellium Tools: http://bdelliumtools.com/
QUICK EYEBROW TIP - THIS CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE...
by Wayne G.
WINGED EYELINER.ULTIMATE TRICK!!!
by Anastasia K.
How to Apply Eyeliner
by Olga B.
EYEBROW SHAPE TUTORIAL: SHAPE, LIFT & DEFINE!
by Katie C.
How To:Make Ur Eyelashes Look Long Like False...
by TheGlamWorld F.