Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics I Put A Spell On You Collection
- Added Aug 29, 2012
Shop Beautylish Best Sellers
Log in or join now to add a comment.
No comments yet, you can be the first!
Our customer service team in the US is ready to assist you.
Monday - Friday
7 AM – 5 PM PT
8 AM – 5 PM PT
PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Link To I Put A Spell On You Collection! Go Shop! http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/pumpkinandpoppy/1/1/236767//
Link To Tori Amos Funny Lip Shape Products! Go Shop! http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/pumpkinandpoppy/1/1/220213//
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: All products were purchased by myself, or sent in a swap. I am affiliated with Sigma. Products sent for PR don't receive preferential treatment. I have never been paid for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. All products are labeled either cruelty free or vegan to the best of my knowledge as I know them to be.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Bevin (*V).
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face Magic Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics pencil eyeliner in Witches Brew (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Garden Of Magic (*V)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Magic Carpet Ride (*V)
6. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Couturier (*V)
7. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in In The Buff (*V)
8. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Ice Princess (*V)
9. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Binx (*V)
10. Too Faced 3 Way Lashlining Tool Eyeliner (V)
11. Inglot Gel Liner in #75 (CF)
12. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in I Put A Spell On You (*V)
13. 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara in Blueberry (Vegetarian)
14. Red Cherry Lashes in #43 (V, 100% human hair)
1. Too Faced Beauty Balm in Nude Glow (V)
2. BWC Super Cover Cream Concealer in Medium (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Debutante Cream Blush (*V)
4. Urban Decay Glide On Cheek Tint in Crush (V)
5. Urban Decay Glide On Cheek Tint in Score (V)
6. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
7. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Tara Moisturizing Bronzer (*V)
1. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner in #67 (V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Dani Lip Pencil (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Never Was A Cornflake Girl Lip Pencil (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Platinum Blonde (*V)
1. Bdellium Tools Yellow Bambu Brush in #943 (V)
2. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #781 (V)
3. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #769 (V)
4. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #E30 (V)
5. ELF Studio Line Stipple Brush (V)
My Sigma Link: My Sigma Affiliate Link: