PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: All products were purchased by myself, or sent in a swap. I am affiliated with Sigma. Products sent for PR don't receive preferential treatment. I have never been paid for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. All products are labeled either cruelty free or vegan to the best of my knowledge as I know them to be.
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in Sand/Shimmer-Matte/Camille (CF)
4. Inglot eye shadow in #111R (CF)
5. Inglot eye shadow in #390 (CF)
6. Inglot eye shadow in #112 (CF)
7. Inglot eye shadow in #465 (CF)
8. Inglot Gel Liner in #77 (CF)
9. Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara (V)
1. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation in #43 (V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
3. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (CF)
4. Inglot blush in #35 (V)
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Paranoid (V)
2. Illamasqua Lipstick in Climax (CF)
3. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Plush (CF)
1. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #E40 (V)
2. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #E30 (V)
3. Sephora Professional Angled Bent Liner Brush (V)
4. ELF Studio Line Stipple Brush (V)
My Sigma Link: My Sigma Affiliate Link:
How to cover acne and pigmentation
by Karina S.
Sexy and Classy Neutral - Make Up Tutorial for a...
by Emanuele C.
7 Steps to a Flawless Face (Foundation)
by Kandee Johnson T.
HOW TO: KIM KARDASHIAN CONCEALER/GLOW TUTORIAL
by Wayne G.
How To Get Flawless FULL Coverage Foundation
by Kandee Johnson T.