To ensure your order arrives in time for Christmas, be sure to place your order before the shipping deadlines below. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible in case of unforeseeable delays.
|US||Thursday, December 19th by noon PST*|
|Outside the US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST**|
*If your order includes a hazmat item, the order must be shipped via Standard Shipping. Please allow additional time for delivery.
**This only applies to areas not part of FedEx's international out of delivery areas, which are detailed here. Delivery to these areas will not arrive by December 24.
|US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST|
|Outside the US||Not available, please choose Expedited Shipping|
Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions regarding order delivery timeframes.
PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: I am not being paid or featured for this video. All opinions are my own.
On my nails is Zoya nail lacquer in Cyma (*V), and Wet N' Wild Fergie Nail Lacquer in #A021 No Place Like Home.
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Wet N' Wild Coloricon Eye Pencil in Copper (CF)
3. Wet N' Wild Fergie Glamour Eyes Kit: (CF)
-Shimmery gold eye shadow
-Shimmery white eye shadow
-Shimmery silver eye shadow
-Shimmery black eye shadow
4. Wet N' Wild Coloricon eye shadow in Brulee (CF)
5. Zuzu Luxe Eyeliner in Obsidian (*V)
6. Too Faced 3 Way Lashlining Tool Eyeliner (V)
7. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (CF)
8. Ardell Just For Fun False Lashes in Sparkles (V, 100% human hair)
9. Wet N' Wild Megalast Liquid Eyeliner in Black Sparkle (CF)
1. Inglot AMC Cream Foundation in #25 (V)
2. Urban Decay Glide On Cheek Tint in Score (V)
3. Urban Decay Glide On Highlight in Sin (V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
5. Too Faced Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil (CF)
1. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner in #67 (V)
2. Wet N' Wild Megalast Lipstick in Pinkerbell (V)
3. Wet N' Wild Megashield in Lollipop Star (CF)
4. The All Natural Face Peppermint Stick Lipgloss (*V)
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #772 (V)
2. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #785 (V)
3. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #F50 (V)