PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: All products were purchased by myself, or sent in a swap. I am sponsored by Sedona Lace. Products sent for PR don't receive preferential treatment. I have never been paid for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. All products are labeled either cruelty free or vegan to the best of my knowledge as I know them to be.
On my nails is Wet N' Wild Fergie Nail Color in #A007 Miami Heat (V)
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo in Sand/Shimmer-Matte/Camille (CF)
4. The All Natural Face Diva Stix in Milk (*V)
5. Rockeresque loose eye shadow in Misshapes (*V)
6. Rockeresque loose eye shadow in Nightmare (*V)
7. Pumpkin & Poppy cosmetics pigment in Couturier (*V)
8. Pumpkin & Poppy cosmetics pigment in Louvre (*V)
9. Pumpkin & Poppy cosmetics pigment in Ice Princess (*V)
10. Fyrannie Arcane Magic loose eye shadow in Alchemists Curse (V)
11. Fyrannie loose eye shadow in Parental Advisory (V)
12. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion (V)
13. Too Faced 3 Way Lashlining Tool Eyeliner (V)
14. 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara in Blueberry (vegetarian)
1. Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm in Nude Glow (V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy cosmetics Tara Moisturizing Bronzer (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy cosmetics Madam Blush (*V)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy cosmetics Little Rock Highlighter (*V)
1. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner in #68 (V)
2. Inglot Lipstick in #263 *Cream (CF)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy cosmetics Funny Lip Shape Lipgloss in Spring Haze (*V)
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #772 (V)
2. ELF Mineral Blending Brush (V)
3. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #F60 (V)
4. ELF Studio Stipple Brush (V)
DIY: Makeup Brush! How to Make a Makeup Brush +...
by SaraBeautyCorner S.
How To: Perfect Winged eyeliner
by Imogen Foxy Locks x.
QUICK EYEBROW TIP - THIS CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE...
by Wayne G.
HOW TO INSTANTLY THICKEN YOUR LASHES - AND NOT...
by Wayne G.
Sultry Smokey Eye
by Anthony M.