Please subscribe/like to see more looks!
Show More Please subscribe/like to see more looks!
Who loves Halloween--and blood? This look literally freaked out my friend because she thought it was real!
Picture (without filter): http://www.beautylish.com/f/gpgmru/bloody-nails
What you'll need:
Clear nail polish
A peach-colored or white nail polish
Red nail polish
Dark red nail polish
Nail art brush (optional)
Nail dotting tool
1. Apply a clear top coat, followed by two coats of your favorite white or peach nail color. Be neat, but don't worry too much about it being perfect on the top, since we'll cover this with red nail polish later on.
2. After allowing it to dry for 5 minutes, dip a nail art brush in red nail polish and apply one generous glob to the top of your nail. Don't worry about making it even--this makes it look more realistic! Apply smaller globs and dots around the nail to add to the realism.
3. Dip a nail dotting tool in red nail polish and add more small and big dots around the globs you just made. Don't be neat or follow any pattern here--make them random. You can also use the dotting tool to refine any areas of the globs you've made, by adding more color on top of it, which makes it thicker (and looks more realistic).
4. After allowing the red nail polish to dry, dip a dotting tool in dark red nail polish and begin layering this over the red. Focus the color on the tops of your nails, pushing the color up and down to create this gooey, 3-D texture. Also, apply the dark red in the middle of any red globs or dots, but don't cover this completely, as it makes it look more transparent and realistic.
5. Apply a top coat and you're finished!
Red background provided by Downloops.com (Free to use)
Swirling red ink provided by youtube.com/TheToobStock (Free to use)
Music provided by youtube.com/TeknoAxe. Check him out, he makes awesome royalty-free music!
MINSOOKY ON TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/Minsooky
MINSOOKY'S BLOG: http://minsooky.blogspot.com/
Good luck and take care!
Halloween Nails-How to Paint a Cat, Tutorial - ♥...
by Liudmila Z.
Nailart Design Tutorial Halloween bloody vampire...
by Worldof M.
Bloody Crime Scene Nail Art Tutorial
by DazzleGlamNails x.
Dexter Bloody Halloween Nails Tutorial
by Brooke S.
Bloody Eyeball Halloween Scary Nail Art
by Madjennsy N.