Open me! :D
Show More Open me! :D
Hey guys! This is a new series I'm starting. As you will see at the beginning, I don't have a beginning, or an end. :/ My camera decided to die right in the middle of filming the beginning.
Anyways, the series is based off of a book series that I really love (besides HP!) Right now, I am thinking I am going to do series until I get requests to do certain looks, just to get back into the swing of things. (: So the next look in this series is "Kiss of Fate" (messed up on the voice over as well :|) and it will be a purple-earthy type of a look.
This is the first time I have done a voice over, so bare with me! I've been really frustrated with this video, so I have no idea how well it will turn out.
If you want to see a make-up look, simply request it in a message or comments. Remember, I also do advice as well.I also want to start doing reviews and giveaways, so give me ideas for products to review (this includes but is not limited to: make-up, fragrances, hair products, movies, books, etc).
List of products (There is a lot of Maybelline products because I really like this brand, plus, it's the only brand that the store I go to carries):
- Cetaphil moisturizer
- Maybelline SuperStay foundation
- Maybelline Mineral Translucent Power
- LA Splash eyeshadow base
- Pallet from Ally Cat (can't remember the name, but it's the one with the hearts. I used the white and light blue from this pallet).
- Shany 120 color pallet (dark blue eyeshadow)
- Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Mascara
- Maybelline XXL Volum' Mascara (Primer)
- Wet N Wild Mega Liquid Liner
- Maybelline Define a Line eyeliner