PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO...
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO...
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries send all info to:
FTC Disclaimer: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video, except Youngblood Mineral Lengthening Mascara which was sent for a review. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Skyscraper (CF, LE, Metro Collection, 2011)
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (CF)
2. MUFE Aqua Eyeliner in #01
3. NYX JEP in Milk (CF)
4. Inglot eyeshadow in #111R *matte (CF)
5. Inglot eyeshadow in #112R *matte (CF)
6. Inglot eyeshadow in #115R *matte (CF)
7. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion (V)
8. Youngblood Mineral Lengthening Mascara in Blackout (CF)
9. Ardell Accent Lashes in #305 (V, 100% human hair)
1. MAC Powder Blush in Harmony
2. MAC Powder Blush in My Highland Honey (LE, A Tartan Tale, 2010)
3. MAC Special Reserve Highlight Powder in Chez Chez Lame (LE, Champale, 2010)
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner in Wallflower (V)
2. MAC Lipliner in Stripdown
3. MAC Viva Glam Gaga II *amplified cream
4. MAC Dazzleglass in Girls Delight