PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries send all info to:
FTC Disclaimer: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Kristi (*V)
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (CF)
2. Mary Kay mineral eye shadow in Sweet Cream (V)
3. Mary Kay mineral eye shadow in White Lily (V)
4. Mary Kay mineral eye shadow in Honey Spice (V)
5. Mary Kay mineral eye shadow in Hazelnut (V)
6. Mary Kay mineral eye shadow in Cinnabar (V)
7. MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating
8. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion (V)
9. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
10. Kiss Lashes in #05 (V, 100% human hair)
1. Mary Kay Time Wise Luminous-Wear Foundation in Ivory #4 (V)
2. Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Light Diffusing Concealor in #02 Natural (V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Full Coverage Foundation in Cashew (*V)
4. Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Shy Blush (V)
5. LUSH Tea Tree Toner (V)
1. MAC Lipliner in Cherry
2. Inglot Lipstick in #156 (CF)