PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries send all info to:
FTC Disclaimer: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Orly Nail Lacquer in LE Chateau (LE, CF, Christmas Collection, 2011)
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (CF)
2. NYX JEP in Milk (CF)
3. Wet N' Wild I Love Matte Palette: (V)
-"Browbone" eye shadow (matte nude)
-"Browbone" eye shadow (matte white)
-"Crease" eye shadow (matte peach)
-"Crease" eye shadow (matte dark brown)
4. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion (V)
5. MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating
6. MAC Eye Kohl in Costa Riche
7. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
1. Mary Kay Cream Blush in Sheer Bliss (V)
2. ELF Shimmer Palette in Sheer Sunrise: (V)
3. Physician's Formula Eye Brightener in Natural Eyelight (CF)
1. Mary Kay Lip Liner in Cinnamon (V)
2. Mary Kay Liquid Lipcolor in Chocoholic (V)