PLEASE EXPAND FOR COMPLETE DETAIL & ALL INFO:
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR COMPLETE DETAIL & ALL INFO:
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries send all info to:
Get the items I have shown if you wish at:
Use Pass Code: cosmeticcouturier at checkout.
Disclaimer: I am sponsored by Glamour Doll Eyes. These products were sent to me for tutorial purposes. I did not pay for them. I am not being compensated to review or use this product in any way. In regards to the compensation I will be recieving its the same concept of commission based standards that a makeup artist would recieve at a counter for whatever she/he sold. It works the same. There is no difference or higher standard wether you purchase products affiliated with a sales clerk or Youtube guru.
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC: This product was provided by the company for review. This does not effect my thoughts or opinions on the company or products provided. I am not receiving compensation for this video.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Holly-Day (CF)
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight (V)
2. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Fiji Mermaid (V)
3. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Mighty Maiden (V)
4. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in He Loves Me Not* (V)
5. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Oddity (V)
6. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Dusk (V)
7. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Electric Chair (V)
8. Mary Kay Eyeliner in Black Noir (V)
9. Inglot Waterproof Gel Liner in #77 (CF)
10. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Graffiti (V)
11. Too Faced Size Queen Multi Dimensional Mascara (V)
12. Ardell Accent Lashes in #305 (V, 100% human hair)
1. Mary Kay Time Wise Matte Wear Foundation in Ivory #04 (V)
2. Mary Kay Facial Highlighting Pen Crayon Illuminator (V)
3. Urban Decay Glide On Cheek Tint in Crush (V)
4. ELF Shimmer Palette in Sheer Sunrise (V)
1. Mary Kay Lipliner in Neutral (V)
2. Too Faced Champagne Essense Lipstick in Free Love (CF)
3. Stila Lipglaze in Marmalade (V)
★ KIM KARDASHIAN HAIR | HOW TO CURL LONG HAIR...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
FAIRY MARBLE NAILS
by Marlene O.
★ 3-Minute 3 EASY HAIRSTYLES | Fake...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
How To: Easy Fishtail Braid/Plait
by Imogen Foxy Locks x.
Braided Bun Updo Tutorial for long and medium...
by ThalitaMakes T.