Show More Hi All,
Finally edited the haul I got at IMATS! So reaching back in time, IMATS was actually over month ago in Sydney - Sept 24 & 25th - at the Sydney Convention Centre, Darling Harbour. This is the third year IMATS has been in Australia & the second year I have gone along. However this time I went as part of the ABBW (Australian Beauty Bloggers Weekend).
Please check out the links & sites I mentioned:
My blog posts on the ABBW -
Day 1 - http://penumbradoll.blogspot.com/2011/10/haul-imats-sydney-2011.html
Day 2 - http://penumbradoll.blogspot.com/2011/09/back-to-abbw-september-25th.html
The ABBW site - http://theabbw.com/
Kimmi's blog - http://theplasticdiaries.com/
Jacie's blog - http://www.youvegotnail.com/
- Silk R & L LG Smudger brush C445
- Silk R & L Synth Angled Shader brush BC501-S
- R & L MasterPro Metal Lash Comb
- Silk R & L Super Eye Fluff C448
- Contour kabuki #22 & #23 & pointed kabuki #25 & #27 (bought from the Royal & Langnickel stand for $10AU each)
- Silk Green Line 12 piece brush set (gift from Royal & Langnickel at the R & L hosted pamper room during Saturday's IMATS)
- Illamasqua Cream Foundation #133 (purchased from the Illamasqua booth, $20AU, normally $55AU)
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate (bought from Scottys Makeup & Beauty Supplies for $15AU, normally $20AU)
- Smashbox Soft Lights compact (purchased at PM Studio for $20AU, normally $36.95AU)
- Light Mirror (purchased at Beauty Spa Supplies for $15AU)
- Lingmei Black Eye liner (bought for $10AU)
- SLA Blush Mirage #2 Abricot ( "lucky dip" gift from the team at SLA)
China Glaze Haul + BF Special Appearance
by Angel T.
Reviews Mufe Flash Palette UD Book of Shadows 2...
by Lala P.
THE PERFECT RED LIP
by Makeup By Leina B.
HOW TO: MAKE EYE BAGS VANISH IN SECONDS! FULL...
by Wayne G.
Three Products for Strong Nails - Tres Productos...
by Iliana S.