PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: Items from Pumpkin & Poppy were sent in a swap with Veggiebeauty for agreed amount. Too Faced provided the mascara for review. I am affiliated with Sigma Brushes, and will receive a commission if you choose to purchase through my link provided at the bottom of the description bar. Sigma Brushes used in this video weren't provided by the company. I don't receive a general compensation from any companies mentioned or used in this video. I am not being paid for this video. I am not being offered a feature at time of filming this video through Style Haul, or any other service, or company. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Ki (*V).
Ultimate Cruelty Free Shopping Guide:
1. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation in #43 (V)
2. Too Faced Primed & Poreless SPF 20 in Bronze Tint (CF)
1. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Pillow Talk (CF)
2. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Plush (CF)
3. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner in #67 (V)
4. Inglot Lipstick in #192 *cream (CF)
5. Illamasqua Lipstick in Climax (CF)
1. Butter London Nail Lacquer in Teddy Girl (*V)
2. Zoya Nail Lacquer in Rory (*V)
1. Shea Radiance Whipped Shea Butter in Velvety Moisturizing Pomegranate (*V)
1. Glamour Doll Eyes Blogger Collection-Going Green eye shadow (V)
My blogpost on the eye shadow Going Green: http://www.cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/#!http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/06/glamour-doll-eyes-blogger-collection.html
1. Going back to Idaho/Washington in December 2012
2. IMATS January 2013
3. Cautiously watching for brands that may sell to China