To ensure your order arrives in time for Christmas, be sure to place your order before the shipping deadlines below. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible in case of unforeseeable delays.
|US||Thursday, December 19th by noon PST*|
|Outside the US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST**|
*If your order includes a hazmat item, the order must be shipped via Standard Shipping. Please allow additional time for delivery.
**This only applies to areas not part of FedEx's international out of delivery areas, which are detailed here. Delivery to these areas will not arrive by December 24.
|US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST|
|Outside the US||Not available, please choose Expedited Shipping|
Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions regarding order delivery timeframes.
PLEASE EXPAND FOR CONTEST RULES!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR CONTEST RULES!
Please Check Out My Blog To See Details On The Eyeshadow: http://www.cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/#!http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/06/glamour-doll-eyes-blogger-collection.html
1. The Following Rules Must Be Followed To A "T" Or I will Disqualify The Entry
2. Follow Me On Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/designergrace
3. "Like" The Glamour Doll Eyes FaceBook Page: http://www.facebook.com/glamourdolleyes
4. MUST Be 18 Or Older
5. US or Canada Residents Only
6. Giveaway Officially Ends On July 12th, At Midnight PST Time (No Exceptions) Product Will Be Mailed Promptly
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC: I am sponsored by Glamour Doll Eyes. I helped co-create Hippy Party Girl along with the owner Vee, for the OTM subscription service. I did not pay for anything from Glamour Doll Eyes. All Glamour Doll Eyes items were sent to me for the purpose of using them in tutorials. I am not obligated to give a positive review of anything sent to me from Glamour Doll Eyes. I am not getting paid for a review, tutorial, or giveaway. If you choose to purchase anything from Glamour Doll Eyes, you are welcome to use my affiliate link, which is available to all sponsored girls. All opinions are my own, my commitment is to my subscribers. Everything else shown that is non Glamour Doll Eyes was purchased with my own money, or received in a swap unless otherwise stated. I am not sponsored or affiliated with any of the other items shown.
I am wearing Betsy Johnson earrings.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Cho (*V).
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. Glamour Doll Eyes Control Freak Eye Primer (V)
3. Glamour Doll Eyes loose eye shadow in Martini Olive *matte (V)
4. Glamour Doll Eyes loose eye shadow in Big Brother (V)
5. Glamour Doll Eyes loose eye shadow in Going Green (V)
6. Glamour Doll Eyes loose eye shadow in Bare Naked (V)
7. Glamour Doll Eyes loose eye shadow in Cloud Coverage (V)
8. Glamour Doll Eyes loose eye shadow in Ladies Night (V)
9. Glamour Doll Eyes loose eye shadow in Dollhouse (V)
10. Glamour Doll Eyes "Foil Me" Base (V)
11. Glamour Doll Eyes loose eye light in Glowstick (V)
12. Zuzu Luxe Eyeliner in Obsidian (*V)
13. Urban Decay Lush Lash Growth Serum Infused Conditioning Mascara (V)
14. Red Cherry False Lashes in #747S (V, 100% human hair)
1. Too Faced Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil (CF)
2. Illamasqua Powder Blush in Hussy (CF)
3. RawColor Natural Transfirmation Brightening Powder in Peaches & Cream (*V)
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Illegal (V)
2. Inglot Lipstick in #192 (CF)
3. Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Naked (V)
1. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #E30 (V)
2. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #E55 (V)
3. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #E40 (V)
4. ELF Duo Fibre Brush (V)
5. Yes To Cucumbers Makeup Remover Wipes (V)
My Sigma Affiliate Link: My Sigma Affiliate Link: