My original Valentine's Day look turned out to be my everyday look for school!
Show More My original Valentine's Day look turned out to be my everyday look for school!
It's very flattering and I cannot get enough of that quad!
Hope you enjoy it, it took a while to edit this!
Show it some love!!
List of products used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Revlon Quad 12 Hour Eyeshadow in 10 Berry Bloom
- Ecotools Concealer Brush & Angled Brush and dome brush from craft store
- ONLY MENTIONED: L'Oréal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black
- Eyelash Curler and Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
- Ecotools Blush Brush
- Covergirl Cheekers in Natural Rose (I think!)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Cream in 450 Pink in the Afternoon
TO KNOW WHAT I'M FILMING NEXT:
BEAUTYLISH: JOIN AND FOLLOW ME!
FTC: Purchased everything and not affiliated with any companies mentionned! Not being paid for this.
6 Worst Makeup Mistakes!
French Plait with Loose Curls. Aubrey O'day...
by Imogen Foxy Locks x.
★ KIM KARDASHIAN HAIR | HOW TO CURL LONG HAIR...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
How to Apply Eyeliner
by Olga B.
NEVER SHAVE AGAIN!!! Easy, all natural DIY hair...
by Melissa G.