PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Here is the link for the Pumpkin & Poppy A Girl's Best Friend Collection Review: http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/02/pumpkin-poppy-cosmetics-new-col...
Here is the link to her video on the collection. In the video description bar it includes links to her shop: http://youtu.be/2YglVj-42Es
Here is my blogpost review and swatches of the collection: http://www.cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/#!http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/02/pumpkin-poppy-cosmetics-new-collection.html
Here is my blogpost link for Lit Glitter in Barbie Shops review:
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC Disclosure: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Zoya nail lacquer in Salma (*V), with Zoya Flakey Glitter nail lacquer in Chloe (*V) on top.
1. ELF Studio Eye Primer (V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Awful Nice (*V, LE, A Girl's Best Friend, 2012)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Dark Side (*V, LE, Christmas In Gotham, 2011)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Ice Princess (*V)
5. Lit Cosmetics Glitter in Barbie Shops Shimmer/Size 2 (*V)
6. Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black (V)
7. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion (V)
8. Too Faced Size Queen Multi Dimensional Mascara (V)
1. Mary Kay Time Wise Luminous Wear Foundation in Ivory #04 (V)
2. Milani HD Advanced Concealer in #1 (CF)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Full Coverage Foundation in Cashew (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics blush in Lorelei (*V, LE, A Girls Best Friend Collection, 2012)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics highlighter in Little Rock (*V, LE, A Girls Best Friend Collection, 2012)
1. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Platinum Blonde (*V, LE, A Girls Best Friend Collection, 2012)