PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY please send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC Disclosure: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (CF)
2. NYX JEP in Milk (CF)
3. Sugarpill Chromalust in Goldilux (V)
4. LUSH Tea Tree Toner (V)
5. Too Faced The Bronzed & The Beautiful French Riviera Edition: (CF)
6. Sugarpill Chromalust in Lumi (V)
7. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perverson (V)
8. MAC Lip Liner in Naked Liner
9. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Baked (V)
10. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
11. Ardell Runway Lashes in Tyra (V, 100% human hair)
12. Mary Kay Eyeliner in Black Noir (V)
1. ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer (V)
2. Mary Kay Time Wise Luminous Wear Foundation in Ivory #04 (V)
3. Urban Decay Glide On Cheek Tint in Indecent (V)
4. ELF Shimmer Palette (V)
5. Mary Kay Facial Highlighting Pen Crayon Illuminator in Ivory #02 (V)
6. Inglot YSM Face Powder in #40 (V)
7. Too Faced The Bronzed & The Beautiful French Riviera Edition: (CF)
1. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Champagne Room (CF)