Learn how to recreate this 2nd look I created using the Naked eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay, step by step:
Show More Learn how to recreate this 2nd look I created using the Naked eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay, step by step:
1. Toasted on eyelid with the shadow brush.
2. Hustle in crease with #217 brush.
3. Virgin eyeshadow as brow highlight & on inner eye corner with the shadow brush.
4. Prestige Total Intensity eyeliner smudged out with #231 brush.
5. MAC Studio Fix Lash mascara.
6. MAC Tickle me Pink cream color base on cheeks with #188 brush.
7. MAC: Tickle me Pink cream color base as lipstick, Soar lipliner with #316 brush and Sugarrimmed dazzleglass lipgloss.
For more makeup tips subscribe to my blog at:
All products are Urban Decay unless otherwise noted. All brushes are MAC except for the Urban Decay Shadow brush.