Bottle Cap Jewelry How TO DIY

  • Added Jul 23, 2011

Shop Beautylish Best Sellers


Log in or join now to add a comment.

Jul 30, 2011

Alica Marie D.

what do you call the thing that magnifies?

Aug 03, 2011

Bethany Z.

They're called Epoxy Stickers :) You can buy them at craft stores!