Green eyeshadow compliments brown eyes beautifully! This look is great because you can really play around with vibrant colors without it looking overdone. A hint of color can really brighten up the face!
Show More Green eyeshadow compliments brown eyes beautifully! This look is great because you can really play around with vibrant colors without it looking overdone. A hint of color can really brighten up the face!
Other colors such as purple and blue would also look beautiful. Hope you guys like it!
★ Add me on FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AnniesBeautyLife
★ Follow me on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/#!/AnnieBeautyLife
★ Watch ALL my VIDEOS here: http://www.youtube.com/user/AnniesBeautyLife
★ SUBSCRIBE to my channel here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?annotation_id=annotation_210373&am...
★ Add me on BEAUTYLISH : http://www.beautylish.com/AnniesBeautyLife
- White Bow Top -- H&M
- Nails, Malaysian Mist by OPI
- Eye Shadow Primer - Urban Decay
- Maybelline -- Eye Studio "Green With Envy"
- Urban Decay Sustainable Box Palette
- Black Kohl Pencil -- Sephora
- Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara
- "Airy Fairy" Lipstick -- Rimmel London
- My Foundation Routine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smLgSkRj7u8
- My Eyebrow Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezgaNXUnn30&feature=watch_response
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING :)
I appreciate every single one of you!
Xoxo ♡ Annie
How to ♡ Elegant Pop of Color!
by Annie J.
Back to School Series #3: Neutral w/ a POP of...
by Charmaine M.
Back To School: Natural eyeshadow with a pop of...
by Tania A.
☮ How to: Neutral Eyes With a Color Pop ♡
How to Get the Brassy Tones Out of Your Hair...
by Tammy F.