For complete list of products used open this up!
Show More For complete list of products used open this up!
I have no makeup on in this video and you can still see the acne scars left from the bad breakout around my chin and one of my cheeks. There are no more active pimples though!
The past 2 months I researched and researched I followed what people said worked for them. Nothing was working for me. I was so frustrated, it was an obsession to get rid of my pimples. Finally I just told myself rid your collection of all "bad" products. That includes everything from the expensive MAC MSF naturals to the inexpensive ELF blush sticks. I stopped using all of it and I made sure to keep my routine simple. Everyday my skin gets clearer and clearer!! I wanted to share this with you because it took me just about 3 months of uncontrollable breakouts to get to this point where they are going and staying away.
1. Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Makeup Remover & Cleanser
2. Pro Activ toner
3. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion or Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
1. Initial Cleansing with Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Makeup Remover & Cleanser.
2. (if I have makeup to remove) Use the same cleanser again with the Skinsonic.
3. Pro Activ toner
4. Lush Grease Lightning
5. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion or Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel.
6. If i have eye makeup I use SK eye makeup remover from Target.
( I am using Lush tea tree water in place of Pro Activ toner at the moment I might switch to that instead)
FTC: Everything was bought by me, no one paid or sponsored me to talk about them or to use their products. All opinions are my own!