PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Follow me on Instagram! I am cosmeticcouturier
Follow my sister in Instagram. She is Jessiemcd_photography
I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I have a 100% vegetarian diet, and refer to myself as a vegan. This is a cruelty free channel. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me, or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract promising to give a flattering review for a product. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to the best of my knowledge, and standards at the date of the review. I take no responsibility if brands sell to parent companies that test on animals, or opt to test in a country that requires animal testing. Please note the economy isn't at its best, and this is our current state of welfare, and cosmetic items are frivolous. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, no exceptions. My channel is 100% cruelty free, meaning no testing and no third party testing. If there is a better product or product line available that is vegan, or offers a surplus of 100% vegan options, I will opt for it over other cosmetics. You have my word that my channel is an honest reflection of me and my beliefs.
Everything shown was purchased by myself. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics were gifted in a swap or exchange of products with Veggie Beauty. I am not being paid or featured by any companies for this review. Thoughts and opinions are my own. No copyright material was used to create this video.
Music by Daniel Innala Ahlmark "New Years Hymn"
On my nails is Orly Nail Lacquer in You're Blushing (*V)
My sweater is from Windsor.
My T-Shirt is from Target.
My earrings are from The Icing.
My eye makeup is The Balm Shady Lady Vol. 2. My blush is The Balm Hot Mama. My Highlighter is The Balm Mary Lou Manizer. My lips are Tarte Lipsurgence Natural Lip Luster in Glitzy (CF).
Makeup Your New Years Resolution Tag:
1. What is a technique you've improved on during the past year?
2. What is your overall most used makeup product this year?
3. What brand would you like to try in the coming year?
~Which of your favorite products has been the most difficult to replace as a cruelty free alternative? What are you using now if you have replaced the item? (Optional)
4. Are there any products that you want to use up this year?
5. Favorite winter activity and what do you wear and how do you do your makeup for it?
6. What is one bad makeup habit that you want to break in the coming year?
7. Favorite (vegan) clothing to keep warm and dry in the winter?
8. A fellow youtuber you really loved watching this year. (great way to share the love!)
9. Are you planning to wear lipstick/gloss when the ball drops at midnight? If so, which lipstick/gloss?
10. What is your best Best New Year's Eve memory?
11. What was the best thing that happened to you this year?
12. Describe the year 2013 in 3 words.
13. What activity hobby are you finally going to take up in 2014?
14. Hypothetically, you win the lottery in 2014. If you could donate to any charity in 2014 which charity is dear to you and why?
14. What food or beverage are you going to give up in 2014? What food or beverage are you finally going to try in 2014?
15. If you could have one of your dreams come true for 2014, what would it be and why?
Youtubers mentioned in Share The Love:
Ladies who collabed with me in the creation of this tag:
Ladies I am Tagging: