How to fill in your eyebrows.
Show More How to fill in your eyebrows.
(1) outline your lower brow line with the paint pot or concealer to outline the shape
(2) draw in a line with the darker color to draw in the shape of the brow
(3) use light feathery strokes to fill in sparse hairs
(4) focus on the arch, make sure you fill in the highest point of your brow following the natural shape.
(5) use a lighter brow color to fill the inner side and upper side of your brow to make it more natural looking
(6) brush you brow upwards to set it into place
(7) you can use brow gel if your brow hairs tend not to hold into place
Mac Paint Pot - Painterly
Benefit eyebrow Kit
Real Techniques detail brush
Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation
Music by Late Night Alumni
"Of Birds, Bees, and Butterflies"