The main goal with any makeup look is to blend, blend, blend. Practice blending with neutral colors starting with lighter shades then to darker shades.
Show More The main goal with any makeup look is to blend, blend, blend. Practice blending with neutral colors starting with lighter shades then to darker shades.
What is a cut crease? It's a type of makeup that exaggerate the crease.
1. Prime your eyes.
2. Line your eyes, this will help guide you on where to create a crease if you have trouble finding your crease.
3. Create the cut crease with black eyeliner. Find your crease by placing the end of your brush on the orbital bone and letting it sink into your natural crease. If you can't find your crease, use the eyeliner as a guide and create your own crease by leaving some space between the eyeliner and crease for the lid.
4. Blend the cut crease you just created with naked and buck from the naked palette.
5. Line the cut crease with smog.
6. Blend out smog with a clean blending brush.
7. The darkest color dark horse is used to line the crease.
8. Optional: thicken the line on the crease with dark horse.
9. Take buck and blend out the crease.
10. Place the color virgin on the lids.
11. Finish by re-lining the top line and lining the bottom line.
Essence I Love Stage Eye Base http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4710077
Naked Palette http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod3150103
Loreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Liner http://www.walmart.com/ip/12444124?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=3&adid=22222222227000173431&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=14043807070&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=34959471910&veh=sem
Relvon Matte Balm Sultry http://www.target.com/p/revlon-colorburst-matte-balm/-/A-14839970
Coola Tinted Moisturizer http://www.coolasuncare.com/mineral/sunscreen-spf-20-rose
Ecotools Angle Eyeliner http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod481500
Real Techniques Accent Brush http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod3220081
Coastal Scents Pro Blending Fluff Brush http://www.coastalscents.com/br-250.html
Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com
- Art of Gardens
- I'm gonna go
Filmed with Canon T4i
Edited with AVS Video Editor 6.4