Excerpt from my blog:
Show More Excerpt from my blog:
"I've always had a certain likeness for those screaming, cwute roots.
1. When unearthed, the root screams. I hate unexpected changes.
2. It either kills, or knocks a victim out. For me, it is usually my morning face known formally as the "Yeti."
3. In adolescence, mandrakes are secretive and moody. YES and YES. Check out my porn stash in my lipstick drawer.
4. Mandrakes are medicinal like cannabis and is a supposed aphrodisiac. Hehehe.
5. When mature, it can be cut up for the Mandrake Restorative Draught. I prefer not to be hacked into bits, but I wish for my life to have purpose."
Thanks for watching!
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Blog me: ujinandtonic.blogpost.com
Tweet me: ujinandtonic
Water Marble nail Tutorial
by Karen P.
QUICK EYEBROW TIP - THIS CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE...
by Wayne G.
Reverse French Braid
by Vanessa C.
Braided Bun Updo Tutorial for long and medium...
by ThalitaMakes T.
★HOW TO TWIST WATERFALL BRAID FOR SHORT MEDIUM...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.