Here’s a quick tutorial for these star nails!
Show More Here’s a quick tutorial for these star nails!
Read on for more details:
1. Paint nails with a sheer base (@Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy in Up in Charms). I used just one coat so this design looked like it was over a bare nail.
2. Outline your star shape (Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy new metallic collection: Try Your Luck, What Happens in Vegas, and Smoke and Mirrors).
3. Fill it in! To fix any mistakes and get straight points on the stars, use a thin brush dipped in remover to clean it up.
4. Paint some stars going off the nail for a professional look!
5. Seal in your design with top coat (Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat).
If you try out any of these designs, hashtag #chelseaqueeninspired - I'd love to see!