Show More Hello!
I am so happy to finally have my review of the Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation up for you! This has been really highly requested and this video looks at application, wear time and what skin types it is best suited for.
Hope it helps,
Other Foundation Examinations:
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk
Too Faced Born This Way
Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Full Cover Concentrate
This foundation is said to:
- Be the ultimate foundation for a flawless complexion
- Provide full coverage
- Have a modern matte finish
- Have long lasting wear
- Be comfortable enough to wear every day
- Be completely matte but never flat
- Be oil-free
- Have an insane amount of pigment (three times more than Naked Skin)
- Be waterproof
- Be paraben-free
- Diffuse light to blur flaws
- Mattify and absorb oil to reduce the appearance of shine
There are twent four shades available.
I am wearing 0.5, the lightest.
This retails for €34 from Debenhams.
Feel free to stalk me on social media:
My Beauty Blog: http://therebellipstick.com
Pixelland Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Sax, Rock, and Roll Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
First Impression: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting...
by Chloe L.
MAKEUP REVIEW-URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN FOUNDATION!...
by Daniel C.
Urban Decay All Nighter Rave Review
by Nicole S.
My Current Foundation Routine feat. Urban Decay...
by Brittne B.
Urban Decay NAKED SKIN Review & Application
by Althea N.