Show More Hello!
I hope you like this type of in-depth foundation review. Do let me know what you think and what other foundations you would like to see me review!
If you absolutely adored the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation - let me know in the comments why you liked it so much and what your skin is like so people with similar skin types can work out if it will work for them.
Thanks for watching,
Feel free to stalk me on social media:
My Beauty Blog: http://therebellipstick.com
About the foundation:
I received the shade Porcelain, the lightest of the twelve available.
It is said to:
- Be oil free
- Diffuse the line between skin and makeup
- Give the look of naturally radiant skin
- Have a medium to full undetectable coverage
- Coconut Water to naturally replenish moisture levels
- Alpine Rose to brighten the skin's appearance and promote elasticity
- Hyaluronic Acid for a smoother, more youthful appearance
It costs €35 / £29 in Debenhams or $39 in Sephora.
Pixelland Kevin MacLeod
Sax, Rock, and Roll Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License