SUBSCRIBE IF YOU ♥ NAILART: http://goo.gl/EUAsIf
Show More SUBSCRIBE IF YOU ♥ NAILART: http://goo.gl/EUAsIf
I wanted to do a story time chit chat video while I'm doing a water marble shout out. This is what it's like in the nail salon, spilling the tea, encouraging women playing Therapist minus prescribing any meds. My form of meds at the nail salon is words of encouragement and a safe place to tell me everything.
As I promised my FB info:
Personal FB: https://www.facebook.com/JanneNatural
Dearnatural62 Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/Dearnatural62/
If you enjoyed this video, please share it on social media and let me know what other topics or questions you'd like me to answer!
Products will be listed on my Blog Tomorrow: http://dearnatural62.blogspot.com
Also please check out my CutiTape™ the BEST thing to use instead of masking tape around your fingers for Nail Art. CutiTape is the BEST thing for Water Marbling, Stamping, Sponging and also as a Base Coat for Glitter Nail Polish and Hard to Remove Nail Polishes!
To Purchase Cutitape, please email me at email@example.com to have your very own bottle and become a CutiGirl! I currently have different sizes, but I can tell you all the details when you email me. I Ship Worldwide.
Here are the instructions, hope this is helpful!
1. Pour room temperature water into a disposable cup or a glass cup or even a shot glass, almost to the top. Open all bottles of polish and place them within reach. The reason you have your nail polishes ready is because you will have to work fairly quickly.
2. Drop one or two drops of polish onto the surface of the water. The nail polish should spread out and make a circle on the water. If it drops to the bottom without creating a circle on the surface, try a different nail polish. This color is your base color for the marble effect, meaning it will show the most. (Try not to hold your brush to high or the polish will drop to the bottom and also use a polish that is thin) FYI, thicker nail polishes tend to have problems spreading in the water.
3. Drop one or two drops of your second color of nail polish on top of your base color. It should create a smaller circle on top of your base color. (Another tip, if you polish doesn't spread easily you can also try to shake your cup or glass a bit to help the process)
4. Continue with each color that you would like to add to the effect. You can use many colors or you can use only two or three colors, repeating each color at least once in the same order.
5. Drag the tip of an orange stick/tooth pick/safety pin through the circles of polish to create the marble effect. Begin at the center and drag the tip toward the outer edge. Reverse this for more swirls.
6. Insert your nail. The nail polish will adhere to your nail.
7. Use a Q-Tip or an orange stick/tooth picks to remove the excess nail polish on top of the water. Carefully remove tape or use nail polish remover and cotton swabs to clean around your nail.
8. Wait for your nail to completely dry and apply a top coat.
Get Some Deals links:
Sigma Cosmetic: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=392349
La Vaque Professional (Thumb Palette): http://www.lavaqueprofessional.com/12...
●▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● L I N K S ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬●
♥TWITTER TWEET: http://twitter.com/dearnatural62
♥INSTAGRAM ME-GRAM: http://followgram.me/dearnatural62
♥PINTEREST PIN: http://pinterest.com/dearnatural62
♥FACEBOOK ME: http://www.facebook.com/Dearnatural62
♥SUB DEARNATURAL62: http://goo.gl/EUAsIf
♥SUB DEARNATURAL: http://goo.gl/HrqkwO
●▬▬▬▬۩ ● C O N T A C T ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬●
✉ Business Inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
✉ Fans: email@example.com
●▬▬▬▬▬۩ ● D I S C L A I M E R S ● ۩▬▬▬▬▬●
This video is not sponsored!