Petits Fours Palette$22
Get the Set
About Viseart Petits Fours - Framboise
Satisfy your sweet tooth with Viseart Petit Fours. Inspired by dainty pastry delicacies, these bite-sized eye shadow quads feature mouthwatering mattes perfectly paired with sugary shimmer shades. Expertly crafted and baked to perfection, each mini palette features a charming color story for delightfully decadent eye looks.
- Crème: Light beige-pink with a matte finish
- Glaçage: Pink champagne with a shimmer finish
- Confiture: Medium pink-red with a shimmer finish
- Framboise: Soft dusty rose with a matte finish
Why It's Special
- Each quad features a unique color story inspired by dainty pastry delicacies for endless eye looks
- Enjoy the buttery feel and superior blendability of Viseart’s signature powder eye shadows, featuring triple-milled pigments for intense, long-lasting color payoff
- The beauty industry favorite formula is known for intense color coverage and superior blendability
How to Use
Apply the eye shadows with your favorite eye shadow brush or your finger.
- Size: 6 g / 0.21 oz
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsDonna H. 4 hours ago
Very pretty quad
I picked up the lilas palette as I love cool tones and have a lot of warm tones in my collection already. The mattes are more on the lighter side but very beautiful. The shimmers pop like its nobody's business. Both shimmers are pretty similar to each other so I wish they had swapped out one of them for a darker matte - you can only really get limited looks with this palette. However, with a quad that is to be expected. Quality is excellent and the packaging is lovely.