200 Series Face Set$72
Get the Set
About UNITS 200 Series Face Set
Ready to roll with you wherever: six vegan, travel-friendly brushes for sculpting, highlighting, setting, and more. Create a flawless full face of makeup on the go with this six-piece makeup brush set from UNITS. Vegan bristles mimic the silky feel of natural hair to glide over your most delicate skin without scratching, pulling, or overblending. Master all of the essential application techniques for your complexion, from buffing to baking with expert results.
- 206 All Over Finishing Brush: A full, fluffy brush for setting with loose powder, baking concealer, or applying powder foundation
- 207 Large Sculpting Brush: An angled sculpting brush for contouring with precision and a natural-looking finish
- 208 Multi Paddle Brush: A dense paddle brush that does it all, from applying blush to blending out foundation or bronzer
- 209 Paddle Foundation Brush: A dome-shaped paddle brush for buffing, blending, and stippling foundation to a seamless finish
- 210 Small Cheek Brush: A tapered cheek brush for detailed application of blush and highlighter to the curves of your face
- 211 Large Powder Brush: A classic round brush for applying powder without disturbing makeup underneath
Why It’s Special
- Cashmere-soft vegan bristles mimic the quality and texture of natural hair used in Japanese fude brushes
- The matte white cedarwood handle and demi-matte aluminum ferrule offer durability with a chic, minimalist look
- The set includes a black canvas brush roll for storage and transportation—it’s the perfect brush set for travel
- Set of six
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsChris B. Nov 03, 2019
Like clouds made of angel wings
OMFG. I have so many brushes - like seriously SO MANY. Sonia G, Wayne Goss, MAC, Merphe, Zoeva, you name it, I've probably got it. These are like nothing else, without a doubt, they are the softest brushes I have ever experienced. I used the 206 Powder brush to apply my setting powder, same cheap and cheerful powder I've been using for months and it's been fine. But this morning it was like the sun came up and shone down on rainbow glitter kittens dancing on the backs of marshmallow unicorns with fairy wings. I put my blush on with the 207 and even though it's a BIG brush and my blush was more on the pigmented side, I ended up with this effortless, diffuse wash of colour that blended perfectly. The I wielded the 210 to put on my Ofra highlighter and it was like a chorus of Hallelujah on high - perfect application, seamless blending, surprisingly not super blinding despite this brush being a tad denser than my usual highlight brush. These are gobsmackingly good - one word of warning though, they had a very strong chemical small when I first received them, it was minimised by washing (with Clean Apothecary) and I didn't notice it at all when using them for the first time. Also, no shedding, no dye leakage, not the fastest to dry but an afternoon in the sun was all the needed. Highly recommended.12 found this helpful.Renah K. Mar 21, 2020
I actually bought these brushes a little while ago and I’ve tried them once and never picked them up again. They have no structure and they are way to “silky” so it hardly picks up products and it’s too flimsy to blend them out. The only one I sorta think that’s okay is the paddle brush, but the rest are useless. It’s a regret, definitely4 found this helpful.