About Sugarpill Cosmetics Capsule Collection - Anniversary Edition
Your prescription is ready! The Capsule Collection from Sugarpill Cosmetics features 10 ultra-pigmented eye shadows, pressed pigments, and blush. The unique, pill-shaped palette comes complete with a mirror and magnetic closure for the perfect dose of cute and functional.
About the Shades
- Lacy: matte peachy salmon
- Hi Cutie: frosted coral
- Shrinkle: red-violet shimmer with fairy pink reflects
- Valentine: matte blue-based princess pink
- Pill Kitty: matte bright boysenberry
- DTLA: matte dusty amethyst
- Addicted to Pretty: shimmering lilac with magenta and turquoise reflects
- Oaklandish: frosted mint
- Cali: matte shamrock green
- Afterparty 2020: matte electric turquoise
Why It’s Special
- Create colorful looks with 10 eye shadows, pressed pigments, and a blush—all packed with the concentrated pigment that Sugarpill is known for
- Heavy-duty, transparent palette packaging with magnetic closure protects from the elements
How to Use
Apply with your favorite brush. Shimmer and foiled shades are best applied with fingertips or a dense brush.
- Size: 14.5 g / .5 oz
- Palette dimensions: 3.4” x 7.6” x .5”
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsTamara N. Sep 14, 2020
Purchase On Sale Only
I have tried many pigmented shadows, both bright colors and pastels, that perform better on medium to dark skin tones. The Sugarpill Capsule collection is "OK" and worth the buy if you can purchase at sale price. I find both the mattes and the metallics to be really powdery in texture. Fall out is guaranteed so I recommend slowly packing on color for maximum color payoff. When blending colors, reapplication will be required. These colors do not swatch the best, but do perform well on the eyes. I highly recommend using a sticky/tacky eyeshadow base to grab on to the shadows. Overall, I like the color selection a lot. They are beautiful and unique, but take a bit of effort to get to work.26 found this helpful.