GlowMotions Glow Oil$35
About GlowMotions Glow Oil
Luscious, illuminating GlowMotions Glow Oils reflect gorgeously on all skin tones. Infused with our signature Brazilian Beauty Blend for skin-smoothing, softening, hydrating benefits. In Sol De Janeiro's cult-fave Cheirosa ’62 fragrance (Brazilian Bum Bum Cream), and promising glow effects worthy of a Brazilian Goddess.
About the Shades
- Samba Sway (Natural Sun-kissed Glow): A natural for all skin tones, this luscious, illuminating light creates a soft, sun-kissed glow. Feel the rhythm, follow the beat of this mood-making, irresistible glow. Pssst… evens out skin tones and red undertones, too.
- Goldie Rocks (Pop Icon Golden Glow): Rock starry light transforms into pop icon glow that’s amazing on all. Flecked with scintillating light for a golden-luscious sheen and skin-lit effect that’s deeply body-rockin’.
- Master Flash (Hip Hot Kaleidoscope Glow): This hip hot illuminator spins a see-and-be-scene glow with strobes of light and flashes of color for high-volume funk. Your ultimate wrap star is here.
- Carnaval Queen (Dewy Pink Luster): Perfect for Glowmotions fans who love pink! Playful and passionate, this lustrous new shade reigns supreme with a rosy glow that makes your skin come alive. Inspired by the lights and irresistible rhythms of Carnaval.
- Rio Sunset (Translucent Champagne Shimmer): A Rio sunset glow dances on your body to catch the perfect light. Enticing and lusciously inviting.
Why It's Special
- Enhances skin, highlights what you love, and contours, too. Sheer, blendable, and buildable for endless play and glow wherever you want it.
- Scents skin with sunny, sensuous, addictive notes of salted caramel and pistachio.
- Lusciously moisturizing and hydrating for smooth, touchable Brazilian Babe skin.
How To Use
Pump more as you go for more glow. For limited edition shades, we recommend pumping first into the palm of your hand and then blending and massaging all over skin for smooth, even application. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
For the face, a fraction of a pump is more than enough. Mix in with your foundation, or use alone as a liquid illuminator.
- Cupuaçu Butter: The Amazon’s answer to Shea Butter is chock full of fatty-acids, Phytosterols, and Polyphenols. These powerful ingredients help to lock in moisture and restore the skin’s elasticity.
- Açaí Oil: This antioxidant super-fruit powerhouse helps keep skin looking and feeling healthy and young.
- Coconut Oil: This oil is all the rage now, but Brazilians have been enjoying their ample supply for centuries. Melts easily into the skin to soften, condition, and moisturize.
- Size: 75 ml
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsKendra M. Jul 30, 2020
I absolutely LOVE this oil cream. I have four colors and all of them are absolutely fabulous!! They don't color too much but are super full of deliciously scented moisturizer and sparkle the house, girl!! The only one that gives bronzy color is the brown, Copacabana Bronze, that isn't yet available on BEAUTLISH. I highly recommend every single one. My favorite this week is Carnaval Queen. Last week I was covered in Rio Sunset. And my go-to with a sundress fresh after the tanning bed is Copacabana Bronze. All of them have the yummy BUM BUM CREAM scent and deep heavy oil-based moisturizer. If you don't like coconut oil heavy moisturizer, this product isn't for you. It mixes beautifully with the original cream and you can even mix it in with foundation if you have dry skin. I can't recommend this product enough.2 found this helpful.