Brazilian Bum Bum Cream$45
About Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
A Brazilian cult favorite, this brightly colored jar holds the secret to a tight and toned physique. Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream contains caffeine-rich guaraná extract to help stimulate blood circulation for a boosted behind and all-over radiance. This buttery and luxurious cream quickly absorbs into the skin to deeply hydrate, smooth, and lift. Get ready to ditch the sarong, love your body, and embrace your positively glowing skin!
Why It’s Special
- Rich in guaraná, a native Amazonian plant whose fruit contains one of the most potent forms of caffeine on the planet
- Formulated with Sol De Janeiro’s signature Brazilian Beauty Blend of cupuaçu butter, açaí oil, and coconut oil to significantly soften roughness and bumpiness
- Mica adds a soft glow while the signature pistachio and salted caramel fragrance leaves behind an addictive sent
How to Use
Massage on bum bum, legs, tummy, arms (anywhere you need a lift!) using circular motions to promote circulation and absorption.
- Guaraná: This ingredient, found in the Amazon, has five times the caffeine of coffee, which may help stimulate circulation, boost energy, and smooth skin - like no other.
- Cupuaçu Butter: The Amazon’s answer to Shea Butter, Cupuaçu Butter is chock full of fatty-acids, Phytosterols, and Polyphenols to lock in moisture and restore skin’s elasticity.
- Coconut Oil: This miracle ingredient is all the rage now, but Brazilians have been enjoying their ample supply for centuries. Ultra-nourishing and healing, Coconut Oil melts quickly into skin to soften, condition and moisturize.
- Açaí Oil: An antioxidant-rich super fruit that helps keep skin healthy, vibrant and young.
- Brazil Nut: This nut grows along the banks of the Amazon, Negro and Tapejós Rivers, and contains a higher concentration of selenium than any other food in the world. Valued for its ability to strengthen the immune system, Brazil Nut helps support and maintain skin’s health and vitality.
- Guayusa: This native Amazonian power leaf is naturally packed with caffeine and antioxidants. The leaf contains a distinctly synergistic blend of vitamins, minerals, and fifteen essential amino acids.
- Size: 2.5 oz / 74 ml; 8.1 oz / 240 ml
Aqua (Water/eau), Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dodecane, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Mica, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Paullinia Cupana (Guaraná) Seed Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut/noix De Coco) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Açaí/açaï) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot/carotte) Seed Oil, Ilex Guayusa Leaf Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Limonene
Shipping & ReturnsFree ShippingFast DeliverySatisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsSara A. Jun 01, 2018
That Smell :(
If you are sensitive to smells you'll probably hate the smell of this stuff! My best friend said it smells like the beach/intoxicating. I put it on my arms and was like, "Hmm I'm not getting a beach vibe more like 8th grade Vanilla Fields". Went to pick up my son from school he gets in the car and after like 2min he says, "Is it just me or does it smell like a grandma in here?" Then I went to dinner with my sister and she was standing next to me and she says,"There is such a weird smell in here it's giving me a headache" I said, "Smell my arm" She says, "Yes thats it! I can't tell if I love it or hate it, but i'm leaning towards hating it" At this point I knew I had to return it.21 found this helpful.TeamMonica O. May 23, 2018
A must have!
What can I say... I love the Sol De Janeiro Bum-Bum Cream! From the way that it makes my skin feel to the way that it smells... this stuff is simply amazing. It has such an addictive scent that I just can't get enough of.
The Bum-Bum Cream has a lightweight texture that makes it super comfortable to wear and absorbs really quickly into the skin. I have used this mostly after showering and the texture really helps it sink into the skin quick enough to not have to wait very long before having to get dressed.
I love massaging this cream in with more of a kneading motion, especially on the thigh area. It contains a very potent form of caffeine which helps stimulate circulation and help smooth and tighten the skin with time.
This cream is definitely a must have item in my book. Try it... you won't be disappointed ;-)20 found this helpful.TeamAlma Mea L. Jun 08, 2018
FAVE BODY CREAM!!
My skin is pretty sensitive as far as scented lotions go, so I would normally stick to fragrance free lotions -- until I tried this! This didn't make my eczema flare up at all and it really helped keep my skin moisturized throughout the winter season without feeling greasy. Oh, and did I mention, it smells AMAZING! I love it!10 found this helpful.Catherine E. Jun 28, 2018
that smell! :(
I think this is either a love or hate kind of smell. The smell isn't awful but it is entirely too strong. That will be your perfume for the day! If it actually worked like it said (obviously I know it is not a miracle worker) then I wouldn't mind the smell but, to go through a whole month smelling like that and see not one change at all, not even in moisturization level is intolerable. P.S. people around you don't like the smell. Trust me, I heard many whispers of "yuck what is that smell" when walking through a room.5 found this helpful.Niffer L. Nov 30, 2018
Love the smell. Great lotions for hands and body
This cream is nice and rich but absorbs completely into the skin without any greasy or "heavy" feeling. I got the smaller size but after i used this for a week i realized i need a bigger size to last me thru winter. Its a tropical smell...that i honestly couldn't tell you what it reminds me of...like almonds and hint of vanilla almost...i know it says pistachios and salted caramel...buuut i have no idea what pistachios really are supposed to smell like so that didn't really tell me much lol. I loooooooove this smell tho...like...love love. Ive stopped wearing body spray so i can smell like this thru the day...thinking of getting the shower gel to layer with it...not that you need to...if you are sensitive to smells you may want to SKIP THIS. But the smell is fantastic. As far as "tightening" idk that i can say...ill have to see over time3 found this helpful.