About Phyto-Hydra Teint
Phyto-Hydra Teint, a new generation of tinted skincare, the effectiveness of daily skincare with a veil of color due to its all-in-one formula.
Why It’s Special
- The freshness of natural make-up due to a “Healthy Skin” cocktail which evens, corrects and illuminates in a single stroke.
- The fresh, glide-on, and very light texture melts into the skin for a very natural, perfecting result and a bare-skin effect.
How To Use
Apply with fingertips or the fluid foundation brush using light strokes all over the face.
- White Lily Extract: Moisturizes and brings comfort to the skin
- Golden Apple Tree, Grapefruit and Kiwi: Astringent, smoothing and energizing
- Buckwheat Seed Extract: Protects
- Vitamin E Acetate: Anti-free radical properties
Size: 40 ml / 1.3 oz
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsMiki C. May 08, 2020
Not the greatest CC cream, too much fragrance
I had really high hopes for this CC cream by Sisley. It is very expensive. The color undertone did not suit my face. I'm an NC40 MAC, or DIOR 4WO and the color was okay, but the undertone was too peach and pinky so it made me look weird. Also, the fragrance on my face was so overwhelming I couldn't even bear to have it on for an hour hoping the scent would fade. I just kept smelling like old lady perfume. It is also very very sheer and light for CC cream for others who are curious. So if you want super sheer and fragrant CC coverage and have a lighter skin-tone, go for it. For me, this was not brown-girl-friendly make up and the scent gave me a headache.3 found this helpful.