Here are a few tips to “Rock” this color:
• Always wear protective coloring gloves when applying and rinsing color out
• Make sure to use petroleum jelly or a thick conditioner around the hairline and ears to prevent any unwanted staining
• Apply to dry hair and leave on for at least 30 minutes
• Comb through to make sure it is applied evenly
• Let process until hair color dries, this will prevent any unwanted bleeding
• Put on protective gloves. Do not Rinse hair in the Shower.
• Rinse with cool water away from the face!! • Rinse until water runs clear, this may take some time but it’s worth it • Once water runs clear, apply a thick conditioner to hair and rinse again until water runs clear