French Riviera Matte & Shimmer Palette$34
About Jouer Cosmetics French Riviera Matte & Shimmer Palette
Transport your eyes to glamorous beach resorts with Jouer Cosmetics’ French Riviera Matte & Shimmer Palette. The limited-edition palette features nine summery, highly-pigmented pastels and neutrals inspired by the French Riviera. Formulated with clean ingredients, the matte, shimmer, and foil shadows offer a crease-free finish that goes from natural to glam in a snap.
About the Shades
- Bronzage: Neutral bronze with a foil finish
- Fleur: Cool shell pink with a shimmer finish
- Joie: Warm light vanilla with a matte finish
- Marèe: Cool pastel crème with a matte finish
- Océan: Cool blue green with a shimmer finish
- Paradis: Warm teak with a matte finish
- Piscine: Cool icy blue with a foil finish
- Sable: Warm olive green with a matte finish
- Soleil: Warm peach with a matte finish
Why It's Special
- A curated collection of nine pastel and neutral shades in matte, shimmer, and foil finishes
- Wear each shade alone or mix and match to play with color, depth, and dimension
- Infused with vitamin E for easy and blendable application with buildable color payoff and zero fallout
How to Use
Use an eye shadow brush to apply to your lid, crease, or brow bone. Mix and match the shades as you please.
- Size: 7.2 g
- Limited edition
- Free of talc, parabens, and gluten
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsTeresa M. May 23, 2021
Super cute summer palette
The mattes in this are impressive to me. The shimmers are really nice too but I'm always the most impressed when the mattes are creamy. The blue shade is more iridescent/sheer but it's still very pretty on the eyes. Definitely glad I took a chance on it, it's my first Jouer eyeshadow palette.2 found this helpful.