Mini Controversy Emerald Edition Palette$28
Get the Set
About Jeffree Star Cosmetics Mini Controversy Palette
The Jeffree Star Cosmetics Mini Controversy Palette is so good, it’s almost controversial. Made in collaboration with YouTube star Shane Dawson, this nine-pan eye palette from Jeffree Star Cosmetics features a versatile selection of cool blues, rich purples, soft neutrals—and now with “Put It Back,” the cult-favorite emerald green that fans have been waiting for.
About the Shades
- Flat Earth: soft periwinkle with a matte finish
- Put It Back: emerald green with a metallic finish
- My Boyfriend’s Purse: icy gold with a metallic finish
- Controversy: rich purple with a matte finish
- Diet Root Beer: soft chocolate brown with a matte finish
- My Apology: deep merlot with a metallic finish
- Exposed: soft lavender with a matte finish
- Cancelled: cyan with a matte finish
- The Simulation: vibrant cerulean with a metallic finish
Why It's Special
- Iconic matte and metallic eye shadow formulas known for high color payoff and long-lasting stay without fallout
- Featuring 9 deeply pigmented, versatile shades, this travel-friendly palette lets you perfect your eye looks at home or on the go
- Part of the limited edition Shane x Jeffree Conspiracy Collection
How to Use
Use a shadow brush to apply product to your lids, creases, and brow bones. Blend as desired.
- Size: 1.5 g / 0.05 oz per pan
Shop and purchase Buy One, Get One Eyeshadow Bundle offers here
Buy One, Get One offers are offered through bundles only. Individual products added to cart will not reflect the special offer/discount.
Event ends on Monday, January 18th at 10:00am PT.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsTara M. Jun 24, 2020
Love the emerald!! 💚 I kinda wish they added some Jeri
I love the emerald! I kinda wish they added more surprise shades, but I like this palette 100x more with that pop of metallic green!! And I don't even wear a green shadow!! Very cute palette... The other shades are beautiful as well.. So yeah, its a Jeffre Star palette... It's perfection! 💙🎭 Shout out to those blues, and pastels!3 found this helpful.J M. Jun 29, 2020
So glad I waited and got this one! Love the green sooooo much! I know people love their blues but I would have been happier if one blue was removed and they kept Cry On My Couch. But, I see how that may have made the overall color story too bland. Anyway, I’m super happy with this small palette in combination with Conspiracy palette. Using them together is the BEST! Love the formula of course. Jeffree Star really does have some of the best quality shadows up there with other major brands.