Blood Money Automatic Eyeliner Bundle$100
About Jeffree Star Cosmetics Blood Money Automatic Eye Liner Bundle
The easiest way to get your hands on the first five shades of Jeffree’s must-have eye liner. This brand-new, butter-like liner formula offers effortless, super-smooth application. Create subtle or eye-catching looks with versatile, pigment-rich colors that range from matte to metallic finishes with one-stroke payoff. The easy-to-use, long-wearing gel eye liner lasts all day without any smearing or smudging.
- Automatic Eye Liner in Resting Rich Face: Khaki green with a matte finish
- Automatic Eye Liner in Money Counter: Bright lime green with a matte finish
- Automatic Eye Liner in Cold Digger: Rich chocolate brown with a matte finish
- Automatic Eye Liner in Armored Truck: Brown with blue reflects and a duochrome finish
- Automatic Eye Liner in A$$ets: Forest green with a matte finish
Why It's Special
- Get your hands on Jeffree’s first-ever eye liner in all five colors with one must-have bundle
- The smooth formula effortlessly glides on for precise application and lasts all day. Touch ups? Never heard of her
- Highly-pigmented, versatile shades easily transition from subtle to eye-catching eye looks
How to Use
Line your upper and/or lower lash line. Twist the automatic pencil to dispense.
- Set of 5
- Limited edition
Note: Sets/bundles are sold as-is and products cannot be substituted, customized, and/or returned individually.
In This Set
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsLiam R. Dec 09, 2020
Don't Waste your Money
I've really done my best with these eye liners, trying them on several client as well as myself and I just can't get on board. When swatching the colours on the hand/arm they are gorgeous, but this does not translate onto the eye. Along the waterline there is absolutely no colour payoff, it's like you haven't used them, and along the lash line they just blend into the shadows, even when they are a contrasting colour and significantly darker. I am so disappointed with these, which is a real shame because Jeffree's formula are usually on point. This one though is definitely a boot.47 found this helpful.Jennifer N. 3 weeks ago
Cute But It Takes Some Work
I really love the colors, I think they're gorgeous but you need a base. So, I have to either put white or black in my waterline for these to show up. Armored Truck is my absolute favorite over black! I actually use Weirdo Velour Lip Liner for my base. I have also used VLL Drug Lord. But, I think they look very pretty, but they would be pigmented on their own. In the picture I was trying out the new mini lippies in Money Honey.2 found this helpful.