About Chemist Confessions Balm Voyage
Protect skin and seal in hydration with Balm Voyage from Chemist Confessions. This multipurpose balm features a powerful blend of skin-friendly occlusives and ceramides to keep moisture in and irritants out. It’s perfect for persistent dry patches and irritated, reactive skin.
Why It’s Special
- A balanced blend of occlusives, including petrolatum and squalane, lock in moisture against the elements
- Boswellia serrata extract (also known as Indian frankincense) adds skin-soothing benefits
- Ceramide NP (a natural component of skin) helps skin stay moisturized over time
How to Use
Use wherever your skin needs hydrating relief. Apply to dry, flaky areas, like lips, elbows, or hands. Apply after eye serums to seal in hydration. Use after retinoids and alpha hydroxy acids to reduce peeling. Use on nose and lips to prevent wind burns and dryness during winter.
- 48.5% Petrolatum: this gold-standard occlusive that seals in moisture no matter the outside elements.
- 10% Squalane: nourishing, photo-stable, olive-derived emollient that helps Balm Voyage glide on light without that typical gooey balm feel.
- 2.5% Boswellia Serrata extract: Indian frankincense is an ancient extract still relevant today for its skin calming properties. It can calm skin irritated by aggressive active ingredients like acids and retinol
- 1% Ceramide NP: A natural, waxy component of skin that provides long-term skin barrier function reinforcement. Hello, long-term hydration!
- Size: 0.85 oz / 25 ml
- Synthetic Fragrance-Free
Petrolatum, Squalane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Behenate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Behenate, Jojoba esters, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Polyglycerin-3, Dipropylene Glycol, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Ceramide NP, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsJenni L. Dec 11, 2018
This saved my windburned skin after a recent skiing trip. It’s truly an occlusive- reminiscent of Papaw ointment but with benefits of Squalane. I applied it as a last step at night to the chapped areas of my face and rubbed the excess on my cracked knuckles. I woke up to noticeable improvements. I used it on my 10 year old son as well after he had a cold and chapped skin around his nose and it worked wonders. For me, it’s not an everyday product but one that I want to keep on hand for skin irritation. Thanks Beautylish for sending this.7 found this helpful.Kamaro P. Jul 07, 2019
Great for irritation or dry patches
When I first got this, I didn’t quite know what to do with it, as the texture is truly occlusive, like aquaphor, or straight Vaseline. But as time went on, it ended up being a valuable tool in my skin care kit. If I burned parts of my skin with acid peels, or had a dry flaky patch, a little of this, and by the next day, all healed. It’s one of only 4-5 products I’ll be keeping in my skin care cabinet for life1 found this helpful.