Aquafix Hydrating Water Gel$35
About Chemist Confessions Aquafix Hydrating Water Gel
Soothe and moisturize dehydrated skin with Aquafix from Chemist Confessions. Formulated with hydrating humectants and calming extracts, this oil-free water gel acts as a tall drink of water for thirsty, stressed complexions.
Why It’s Special
- Water-loving humectants, including glycerin, sodium PCA, panthenol, and sodium hyaluronate, attract and lock moisture into the skin
- Allantoin, madecassoside, and asiaticoside are powerful skin soothers that calm inflammation and irritation
- Formulated without oil, so it’s suitable for all skin types and perfect for layering
How to Use
Use this as a first step after cleansing serum day and night for a punch of lasting hydration and to soothe angry skin. Alternatively, you can mix this with your favorite oil to boost the experience.
Use this as a weightless, hydrating layer under your makeup or sunscreen. This is 100% oil-free, so try it without fear for that dreaded midday shine.
High level of soothing compounds 0.5% madecassoside and 1% allantoin help your skin remain calm to take on any daily challenges. Great to use before or mix with heavy-duty actives such as acids or retinoids.
- 5% Glycerin: considered the humectant water-grabbing gold standard ingredient, this small molecule can also effectively wedge into your skin for that plump, soft skin feel.
- 2% Sodium PCA: this molecule is naturally found in your skin’s water-holding system (NMFs, or Natural Moisturizing Factors).
- 2% Panthenol: also known as pro-vitamin B5, this hydrating ingredient also comes with soothing benefits.
- 0.2% Sodium Hyaluronate: this large molecule grabs up to 1000x its weight in water, providing long term hydration.
- 1% Allantoin: this ingredient can soothe irritation and speed up recovery of compromised skin. A very common ingredient yet it’s hard to find at the right levels!
- 0.5% Madecassoside/Asiaticoside: active components of Centella Asiatica. A great soothing ingredient with synergistic effects with vitamin C!
- Size: 1.0 oz / 30 ml
- pH: 5.5-6
- Synthetic Fragrance-Free
Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Allantoin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Hexanediol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Disodium EDTA
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsJenni L. Dec 11, 2018
I have been testing this for several days and am really enjoying it. It’s a great lightweight moisturizer for under makeup and also mixes well with foundations. I had trouble making the Jouer high coverage foundation work and I thinned it out with this and the results were very good. I have normal to dry skin so this isn’t enough for a stand-alone moisturizer for me but I think it would be great for oily skin. It’s a great product. Thank you Beautylish for sending this to me to test.5 found this helpful.Laura B. Dec 15, 2019
I have combination skin that tends to be hypersensitive and easily dehydrated. Also very clog-prone. I can use this as a standalone moisturizer and it also works great with a drop or two of oil mixed in for some extra moisture when needed. I like the simple ingredient list and the inclusion of some good calming ingredients. 1 pump applied to damp skin is perfect for me.1 found this helpful.