Yano Series Face Set$475
Get the Set
About the Yano Series Face Set
Experience makeup application so luxe, you’ll look forward to it every day. The Yano Series Face Set is a curated collection of makeup brushes designed to deliver the ultimate in luxury—whether you’re blending, buffing, or finishing your look. Each brush is meticulously handcrafted by master artisans in Kumano, the brushmaking capital of Japan.
- Yano Series Brush 01 Powder
- Yano Series Brush 02 Angled Powder
- Yano Series Brush 03 Highlight
- Yano Series Brush 04 Contour
- Yano Series Brush 05 Small Powder
Why It’s Special
- Silky natural hair fibers are bundled by hand for the perfect balance of shape, softness, and unparalleled performance
- Uncut bristles diffuse powders seamlessly across the skin, leaving behind an airbrushed veil of color without streaking, scratching, or disturbing product underneath
- Lightweight maplewood handles feel comfortable in the hand, giving you the control you need to master your makeup application
How to Use
After use, gently wipe brushes clean with a cloth. Wash occasionally with a gentle brush cleanser and lay flat to dry. Recommended for use with powder products only.
- Set of 5
- Hair type: gray squirrel and saikoho goat
In This Set
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
Reviewsamy h. 3 weeks ago
Beautiful is all I can say.
Lovely and enjoyable to use. My face has been very sensitive lately & these are so gentle. Work beautifully. Nice hold & balance. I have been grabbing the #3 highlighting brush a lot. It is similar to the Wayne Goss airbrush that I love. I ordered 2 of those as I liked using it so much. The Yano brush has a little more stiffness to it & picks up product & deposits it more concentrated. I like this, & still, very gentle. I end up doing my whole face w/ it really, even pulling out the shadow at the end of application, to blend a bit more or add a touch of the blush I chose on the lid, tie in the face & make it cohesive. I worry about my WG airbrush. I try not to be hard on the delicate little angel but I also love using it!2 found this helpful.